Friday, September 18, 2026

My husband : "That cheesecake thing is a bust". Me : "But the random dude on Instagram said it was a 10/10."

Hmmm. I guess this looks vaguely like a Basque cheesecake. That is, however, where the similarity ends. It also looks vaguely like an ancient leather slipper. 

This is one of those 4-ingredient high-protein marvels that Instagram loves. And it's fine if you want a rather tasteless spongey protein thing to ingest. If you want cheesecake, use cheese.

I really hate wasting food, so I am going to have to curb my enthusiasm for Instagram.


Ingredients:

  • 4 eggs
  • 1 and 1/2 cups of plain yogurt
  • 5 tablespoons of corn starch
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla

Methods: 

Mix everything well and place the batter in a lined loaf tin. Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.

Drizzle the finished product with honey or maple syrup or smother with jam.




No comments:

What readers like